Tuesday, March 29, 2011

love you not ( part II )

Even how much I love a person, even how much I am in love
with him, if we dont have a common of value in life, I can
say this relationship will have a lot of noise.

Maybe it will take time to see clear the person you are staying
with, usually people is more flexible when they start a relatonship,
but staying with a person and hang out with a person, they are
completely different set of thing.

See the person by your heart, dont listen the way he or she talk,
get the meaning, focus on it. There is always too much emotions
that probably will turn you to get that person wrong, be calm,
be chill.

Respect the person like how you treat yourself, we all have a
same problem, always too kind to ourselevs, but always too
tough to others, when you have a standard to measure people,
then apply yourself in it, could you fit yourself in it?
ask yourself, be a honest person.

Compromise, love makes peoples turn to a softer person I guess,
when you really love someone, you wont feel too difficuit, but
compromise needs two parties to work together, if not, it will turn
to complains and unsatisfy. Relationship can never be ran by one
party..never work like that.

When you meet someone who love you exactly like you do, please
put more effort, when the world is crumbling slowly by slowly,
it is blessed when there have love around you.

I am not trying to say any big words, not trying to pretend,
not trying to throw my low quality opinion, just wanna say
somthing that what I have been learning from all those mistakes
I had made, turn out...I wouldn't have imagined before, I
become a completely different person who talk about LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment